Survey Set Out
As Built Reporting
As the head survey contractor on the Williamtown RAAF expansion projects we were tasked with managing the Spatial Data for over $1 Billion worth of new infrastructure and services.
These projects built on our already extensive Defence experience completing all works in accordance with the Defence Estate Quality Management System (DEQMS) Spatial Data Management Plan (SDMP). The systems built by Monteath & Powys were able to be shared with all survey contractors on site ensuring all Spatial Data was being captured and delivered in a consistent and accurate manner in accordance with the SDMP.
Major projects on site include the following:
• Head survey contractor to Lendlease for the Williamtown NACC project.
• Head survey contractor to CPB on the Stage 2 project.
• Head survey contractor on the air traffic control upgrade system.
• Head survey contractor on the Williamtown pavement works.
• Newcastle Airport subdivision and cadastral surveys
• Topographical and underground service location to assist in airport terminal master planning.
• Survey works throughout the Williamtown RAAF Base site for over 60 subcontractors.
Our extensive experience on site has enabled us to build a large survey control network as well as strong relationships with Defence personnel and a large contingent of site experienced survey staff, all with Red passes. Our work on this base has led to Defence projects throughout the east coast of Australia.