Preliminary Planning Advice
Waste Management Plan
Clause 4.6 Application
Our client required specialised planning advice and assistance to prepare a development application for the demolition of existing structures, and construction of a two-tower mixed-use development containing 3 retail and commercial units, 174 residential units, car parking and associated landscaping to be located on Hannell, Bishopsgate and Dangar Streets, Wickham.
Providing preliminary advice to the client ensuring all relevant information required for the expedient and positive assessment of the development application was provided. The preparation and lodgement of the application were completed within 12 weeks of engagement with a successful determination from Council received within 5 weeks of lodgement.
Scope of work for the project comprised of:
- Desktop analysis
- Preliminary consultation with Council, relevant stakeholders, and the client
- Identification of subconsultants required to provide additional technical advice
(e.g. stormwater, energy, access, acoustic, contamination, traffic management,
soil management, survey, landscape design and architectural design).
- Preparation of a Waste Management Plan
- Preparation of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Assessment
- Preparation of a Statement of Environmental Effects
- Preparation of an Application to Vary a Development Standard under Clause 4.6
- Preparation of lodgement documentation